Monday, June 20, 2011

Just trying to tell you that....


For if you couldn't figure me out yet. I'll help you with this piece of information, i hate good byes.
I've always been hesitant about saying good bye to people.
Even if i know i'll be seeing you after a month i'll still hate goodbyes.
These goodbyes and me don't go along really well.
It's just a huge moment of long pauses colliding with your ability to speak up.
There are so many words waiting to come out of you. Anything that's make this stop.
But it fails. you fail yourself and then you'll be numb. poof!

World would be so much better if you kept on meeting awesome people.
And the best ones who made you happy, you could hide them in the closet where you hid your favourite toys so that the other kids don't take them away from you.
And this way we'll be living with all the happiness in this world.
But when will life get so generous?

Nevermind.
But then now every time a good evening ends, this will cross my mind.
What if maybe i had more time to convince myself, prior to the goodbyes.

I hope when i see them after ages i tend love them the same. Or maybe more
So maybe the life really need not be generous, otherwise all the love will have to just vanish from the planet.

Stupid how i make a post to convince myself that goodbyes are okay.
Anyway, I'd never find the courage to ever consciously tell you a goodbye.

So all this, because sumedh leaves for Hyderabad tomorrow.
Doesn't know for how long.
I wont make it to the airport  tomorrow morning.
I just want to tell you that show me your ugly face soon.
You will be missed.

3 comments: