Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Zin-ee-Shaw!

I always wanted to post about this delusional female in my life..
previously i used to find her annoying.. But it's now that i've realized, she's one of those females, who've made me laugh so much..
HAHAHA like seriously.. more than anything i just ...erm.. say I just pity her the most..
The entire time she's confused as to what she wants in life..  and most of these time she's out there looking for love.. HAHAHA

And trust me,  ever since we guys decided never to speak again , she's always been saying this one thing.. HAHA yaa just one thing in zillions of occasions.. I am sure you'd  want to know what exactly that one thing she keeps saying to me is..
Well in the following pictures you'll find  out. .



And also i want everyone to, pray for this female. I seriously want her to get well soon. For my ex's  sake.. after all he finds her better..
RIP you guys :)

3 comments:

  1. you really are a loser !

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha maybe this is the reason why it's called "seema's" blog.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also give a new direction to your sympathy .. find her on FB and express yourself.. kthxbai!

    ReplyDelete